Sunday, August 4, 2013

Aeropostale

DSC_2445-s Eugenia Kim leopard straw hat, Chloe aviator sunnies, Aeropostale stripe sweatshirt (C/O Aeropostale), Zara Aztec/Ethnic printed shirt, vintage Levi's shorts, Aeropostale crochet flats (C/O Aeropostale), vintage bag, J.Crew + DIY bracelets DSC_2461-s DSC_2463-s DSC_2440-s DSC_2459-s DSC_2451-s DSC_2455-s DSC_2447-s DSC_2466-s I was invited to take a peak at Aeropostale's new fall fashion collection on Monday, July 29th. I picked up some cute pieces there to give my wardrobe an update with this seasons trendiest style. I love the exposed zipper detail on the back and the worn out look of this stripe sweatshirt that I picked up the other day, it looks so casual and comfy. I mixed it with a printed shirt underneath to make it more interesting and add a little hint of color, but not overwhelm it. I also love this crochet flats that I picked up at Aeropostale!! It adds a little bit fancier titude to my outfit but still comfortable! ;P How do you guys like my look? I just pick them up last week, go get your own at Aeropostale while it last!! :)

                    Please follow me on my Instagram to see more update. :)

Follow Fashion Infusion

3 comments:

  1. cheap jordan kors handbagsYour blog has many elements of fashion , clothing with very tide , in line with contemporary living , I will focus on your blog .

    http: //www.hotmichaelkorsbag.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. college hockey jerseysYour blog has many elements of fashion , clothing with very tide , in line with contemporary living , I will focus on your blog .

    http: //www.mlbbaseballjerseycheapsale. com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is best site to spent time on .I just stumbled upon your chatty blog and desired to say that I have really enjoyed reading your very well written blog posts. I will be your frequent visitor, that's for sure. Coupon Blues
    Aeropostale Coupons

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate any comments and thoghts, it makes me happy and grow. I will try to visit your blog and see who you are...Love, Becca :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...